Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Sweet Memories

We can’t get back the passed time and past time. But if there is any chance to do so is the only way of recovering once own sweet memories. Life is a combination of sweet and sour moments. Bad moments make us enough experience while sweet moments make us more momentic.

Oh sweet memories of love, how I perish at the linger of your scent.
Oh sweet memories of love, how you make me want to find your presence.
How I long for your company, just to be around you.
When I’m around you, you make me go blue.
Your my sunshine, I’m your daisy.
We can take long walks In the park, or just be lazy.
We could prance In the flowers, tan In the sun.
Or swim all day on a cold winter’s monday.
We’ll go out and party, ’till we cant dance anymore.
We’ll laugh so hard, ’till we all go hoarse.
We’ll walk through the moonlight, under the shining stars,
I’m all around you, wrapped In you loving and caring arms.
Just to know the sweet memories of love has brought me joy.
All the way to the days of my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment